Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Journey

Having spent six years in the sadhana of Maa Kamakhya, I am shifting base to Ahmedabad, on transfer. I hope the destiny is taking me there for the next leg of enlightenment.

The journey began quite early in the life. Since child hood, our family members had been talking to spirits, who were the family members of my father in his last life.

After completing my studies, I took up a job which facilitated my journey by transferring me to many places Some people were trying to kill me and my wife through tantra. As luck would have it I visited the tantrik at about 2 o clock in the night on some other job. The next day he was to perform the Puja. I did not know it. But he immediately recognised me and apologised. I began getting attracted to many sadhus. Sankaracharya called me once and gave me a mantra whose importance I could not comprehend then. I met so many monks who taught me so many things. I met a baba in the deep forest of Western Orissa, who cut the flesh of my biceps, put some herbs inside and again repaired the cut, all with out using any earthly material. I learned the Siddha vidya from Guru Hardas Baba of Pune.

I had heard of a very famous baba whom the Prime Ministers used to visit and who occasionally stays in Sogda, a place near Jashpur of Chhattisgarh. He was Aghoreswar Shri Bhagwan Ramji, I tried to meet him thrice .Once there was heavy rains after I reached Jashpur flooding the road to Sogda. The next time there was a land slide blocking the Jashpur road. The last time, after reaching Jashpur, I came to know that he has left for Benaras. I was destined to receive his blessings through his successor, Baba Sambhav Ramji ( Gurupad Baba). Destiny used to stop me at Jashpur. Eventually, I was initiated in to the Aghori order by Pujya Gurupad Baba at Jashpur. This transformed my whole existence.

I had planned 5 times for visiting Guwahati ( Kamrup ) and seek the blessings of Maa Kamakhya, but could not succeed. Twice, I had to cancel the tickets. Eventually, I was posted to Guwahati and reached Guwahati on the day of Ambugachhi. Kamakhya gave me maturity and calmness

Some time I will post the the details of all these.

It is said that Girnar mountain is the abode of Dattatrey, the original Avdhoot. The Aghories originated from Gujurat. Let me see, if I can learn something

No comments: